MARIHATAG, Surigao del Sur -- The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) through the Regional Project Coordination Office (RPCO) 13 conducted a three-day Joint Technical Review of the five Business Plans (BPs) for Investments for Rural Enterprises, and Agricultural and Fisheries Productivity (I-REAP) subprojects.
The said activity was conducted in Marihatag, Surigao del Sur, facilitated by the Program Support Office (PSO) and Regional Project Coordination Office (RPCO) Caraga.
It was attended by the Provincial Project Management Implementing Unit (PPMIU) of Agusan del Sur and Surigao del Sur.
During the said activity, the viability and financial soundness of the Business Plan as well as to finalize a package of the business plans prepared by the PPMIU was thoroughly reviewed.
The five Reviewed Business Plans of IREAP Proponent Groups are the following:
● San Isidro Parish Binucayan Area Farmers MPC (SIPBAFAMCO) Loreto, Agusan del Sur
● Maritula Farmers Agriculture Cooperative (MUFACO) San Luis, Agusan del Sur
● Mangagoy Farmers-Fishermen and Community MPC (MAFFISCO-MPC) Bislig City, Surigao del Sur
● San Nicolas Development Cooperative ( SANIDECO) Tagbina, Surigao del Sur; and
● Kababayenhan Alang sa mga Malamboong Panginabuhian (KAMAANAN) of Lanuza, Surigao del Sur.
Meanwhile, the I-REAP Component aims to strengthen and develop viable agriculture- and fishery-based enterprises by providing technical, financial, and infrastructure support to eligible groups in targeted project areas within the priority value chains. (NGPB/with a report from DA-Caraga/PIA-Surigao del Sur)